- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg BA210V2 2x10 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06430 000000000 J06430000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ampeg's BA-210 2x10³ 450W bass combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a powerful 450W design perfect for keeping up wit...Click To Read More About This Product
Heavy-hitting power with classic Ampeg tone.
Ampeg's BA-210 2x10³ 450W bass combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a powerful 450W design perfect for keeping up with a full band. The ruggedly portable design provides a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity on stage. The BA-210 features Bass Scrambler overdrive plus flexible tone-shaping and stage-ready features in a powerful 2x10³ combo.
- Power: 450W
- Speaker: 2x10" Ampeg Custom10; 1" HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind
- XLR balanced line out
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Aux input for playing along with your own song library
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Weight: 48 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.