- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg GVT52-112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H75419
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ampeg's GVT52-112 guitar combo is powerful, with a huge range of tones - from clean with reverb to tube-soaked gain with attitude. The dual-channel, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The new voice of legendary Ampeg all-tube guitar amps.
Ampeg's GVT52-112 guitar combo is powerful, with a huge range of tones - from clean with reverb to tube-soaked gain with attitude. The dual-channel, dual power (50W/25W) design with Baxandall 3-band EQ provides true flexibility while 12AX7/6L6 tubes and a 12" Celestion speaker deliver pure American tone in a vintage Ampeg look.
- 50W/25W power modes
- Dual channels with footswitchable gain boost
- Channel 1 delivers low to moderate gain
- Channel 2 provides moderate to high gain
- 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - 6L6GC power tubes
- Solid state rectifier
- 12" Celestion speaker
- Baxandall treble, mid, and bass controls
- Spring reverb
- 1x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm, and 2x4 ohm speaker outputs
- Open-back cabinet design
- Optional GVT-FS2 two-button footswitch for reverb and effects loop (sold separately)
Straight-up American guitar tone, Ampeg style! Order now.
- 24"W x 19-1/2"H x 11"D
- 52 lb.