- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg GVT52-212 50W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H75413
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ampeg's GVT52-212 guitar combo amp delivers all-tube tone in a dual-channel, dual-power mode (50W/25W) design. Featuring Ampeg's Baxandall EQ circuit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The new voice of legendary Ampeg all-tube guitar amps!
Ampeg's GVT52-212 guitar combo amp delivers all-tube tone in a dual-channel, dual-power mode (50W/25W) design. Featuring Ampeg's Baxandall EQ circuitry, 2 - 12" Celestion® speakers, rich spring reverb, effects loop, and 12AX7 and 6L6 tubes for classic American tone. The GVT52-212 combo is a workhouse that always delivers straight up Ampeg guitar tone.
- 50W/25W power modes
- Dual channels with footswitchable gain boost
- Channel 1 delivers low to moderate gain
- Channel 2 provides moderate to high gain
- 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - 6L6GC power tubes
- Solid state rectifier
- 2 - 12" Celestion speakers
- Baxandall treble, mid, and bass controls
- Spring reverb
- 1x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm, and 2x4 ohm speaker outputs
- Open-back cabinet design
- GVT-FS1 footswitch included for channel switching/gain boost
- Optional GVT-FS2 two-button footswitch for reverb and effects loop (sold separately)
Straight-up American guitar tone, Ampeg style! Order now.
- 26-1/2"W x 21"H x 11"D
- 63 lb.