- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Heritage Series SVT-410HLF 2011 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet 500W
- Write a Review
- H72963 000000000 H72963000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-410HLF bass speaker cabinet is the ultimate in premium, full-range Ampeg tone via custom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium, American-designed and assembled Ampeg tone.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-410HLF bass speaker cabinet is the ultimate in premium, full-range Ampeg tone via custom-made U.S. Eminence drivers. Built to handle up to 500W with portability to spare, the Heritage SVT-410HLF is the obvious choice for touring professionals and weekend warriors alike.
- Made in USA
- 4 x 10" custom U.S. made Eminence LF drivers
- 500 watts RMS power handling @ 4 ohm
- 1" Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/ L-Pad level control
- Rugged 15mm birch enclosure
- Premium Heritage black sparkle grille cloth, soft Tolex and trim
Whether you're gigging at local clubs or touring the world, Ampeg is the solution for pro tone. Order now.
- Frequency response: 28Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- 76 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.