- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Heritage SVT-810AV 800W 8x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Black and Silver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74633 000001000 L74633000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg SVT amp and SVT 8x10 cabinet are the most iconic pairing in bass amplification—and the Heritage SVT-810AV speaker cabinet, loaded with eigh...Click To Read More About This Product
This monster celebrates awesome low-end thunder and Ampeg legacy.
The Ampeg SVT amp and SVT 8x10 cabinet are the most iconic pairing in bass amplification—and the Heritage SVT-810AV speaker cabinet, loaded with eight 10" custom-voiced Eminence drivers, perfectly complements the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT amplifier head.
Savvy players know a full Ampeg “fridge” rig is crucial to that legendary sound, and with the Heritage SVT-810AV cab’s carefully matched aesthetics and renowned durability and tone, Ampeg aficionados can be confident that a full Heritage 50th Anniversary rig represents the ultimate in Ampeg all-tube amplification. From the beautiful blue/silver grille cloth to the Heritage badging and hang tags, the Heritage SVT-810AV is a must for Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT owners.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 800W, mono; 2x400W, stereo
- Speakers: 8x10" Eminence custom
- 1/4" and Neutrik speakON connections
- Beautiful blue and silver AV speaker grille cloth
- Vintage-style lower-case logo badge
- Heritage badging and hang tags
- Built-in casters and towel-bar handle
- 15mm poplar-ply construction
- Dimensions: 26" x 48" x 16"
- Weight: 140 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.