Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL 300W Tube Bass Amp Head with 8x10 800W Bass Speaker Cabtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic Ampeg tone with a booming 8x10" cab.
Controls include three bands of tone, a five-way mid selector, plus ultralow and high boosts. Other pro features on the Ampeg SVT-CL Bass Head include normal and padded inputs, tube protection circuitry, auto-fault mode, fan cooling, slave output jack, 4/2-ohm selector, user biasing controls, and 3-position AC polarity switch.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E bass speaker cabinet delivers legendary Ampeg tone in a premium package. Fully stocked with eight custom-made 10" U.S. Eminence drivers and overbuilt for ultimate reliability, the Heritage SVT-810E gives you classic Ampeg performance, unsurpassed quality and uncompromising Ampeg tone.
- Power: 300W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 12AU7, one 12AX7 (driver); six 6550 (power)
- Controls: 3-band tone, five-way mid selector, low and high boosts
- Normal and padded inputs
- Tube protection circuitry
- Fan cooled
- Slave output
- Dimensions: 24"W x 11-1/2"H x 13"D
- Weight: 80 lb.
- Power handling: 800W @ 4 ohms, 2 x 400W @ 8 ohms stereo
- Speakers: 8 x 10" custom U.S.-made Eminence LF drivers; 2" Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/ L-Pad level control
- Rugged 15mm birch enclosure
- Dimensions: 26" x 48" x 16"
- Weight: 140 lbs.
A big-time rig for big-time venues. Order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.