- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Micro-CL 100W 2x10 Mini Bass Stack Black
- Write a Review
- H80450 000000000 H80450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Micro-CL 100W 2x10 MIni Bass Stack from Ampeg delivers the look and sound of "classic" Ampeg that you've heard in countless recordings, TV shows ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Same huge Ampeg sound in a tiny package.
The Micro-CL 100W 2x10 MIni Bass Stack from Ampeg delivers the look and sound of "classic" Ampeg that you've heard in countless recordings, TV shows and concerts on a miniaturized scale. Let's face it. If you could keep your full SVT stack in your living room you would. With the MIcro-CL it's not only possible, but plausible. Ampeg took their Classic SVT rig, the sonic reference point by which all other bass amps are measured, and made it manageable and functional. It pumps out 100W of power at 8 ohms from its solid-state head which is perfect for smaller gigs and rehearsals. The Micro-CL delivers the unique sound that bass players all over the world have come to expect from their rigs. Featuring classic Ampeg grille cloth, Tolex and trim, you can spot an Ampeg SVT rig from the other side of the stadium or the other side of the living room.
- RMS power output: 100 Watts at 8 ohms
- Solid-state preamp and power amp
- 3-band tone controls
- FX loop
- Dual inputs (0dB & -15dB)
- Unbalanced line out
- 1/8" line in & headphone out
- Linear power supply
- 2 - 10" LF drivers
- 100W power handling at 8 ohms
- frequency response: 57Hz- 5kHz
It's not the size that counts. It's how you use it. Order today!
- Head: 14lb.
- Enclosure: 33lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.