- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Micro-VR 200W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581072 000000000 581072000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Don't be fooled by its diminutive appearance; the Ampeg Micro-VR is a compact powerhouse fully capable of pumping its 200W of genuine Round Sound int...Click To Read More About This Product
Massive power meets maximum portability.
Don't be fooled by its diminutive appearance; the Ampeg Micro-VR is a compact powerhouse fully capable of pumping its 200W of genuine Round Sound into myriad live and recording situations. The portable, powerful solid-state bass amp head is a pleasant surprise from the second you lay eyes on it to the moment its indisputable Ampeg tone hits your ears.
- Boasts 200W of power
- Ultracompact construction
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200W @ 4 ohms
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: Ultra Mid
- Balanced Line Out: with Pre/Post and Pad
- Dimensions: 12" W x 5-1/2" H x 10" D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.