- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg PF-500 Portaflex and PF-115HE Stack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 431104 000000000 431104000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Add the PF-500 Portaflex and PF115HE Stack from Ampeg to your road gear and ensure your bass will get all the love it deserves in the mix. Featuring ...Click To Read More About This Product
A bass cab that's ready to hit the road with certified Ampeg tone and style with a kick-ass head to match.
Add the PF-500 Portaflex and PF115HE Stack from Ampeg to your road gear and ensure your bass will get all the love it deserves in the mix. Featuring the PF-115HE with it's 15" Eminence driver and the PF-500 Portaflex with it's 500W of driving power, and you'll be hitting the high road with your low end.
PF-115HE Bass Speaker Cab
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF-115HE bass speaker cabinet combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W cab.
The PF-115HE's 15" Eminence driver pushes out true Ampeg tone along with a 1" high-frequency driver with a level control for dialing in the perfect amount of highs.
Best of all, since it's a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-500 bass head delivers a staggering 500W of power in an ultra-compact design providing pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package. Precise tone controls and gig-friendly input/output options provide ultimate flexibility. Pair it with Ampeg's PF Series flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of the iconic Portaflex originals.
The tone stack on the PF-500 provides an extensive array of tone controls for shaping your sound. Bass, mid, and treble controls come standard with a 5-position mid switch for finding the perfect midrange level for your sound. Ultra Hi/Lo boosts add even more on-the-fly options, and an onboard compressor keeps your levels in check and your tone punchy and tight.
At the gig or in the studio, the PF-500 is ready for action with a balanced direct out with pre/post-EQ selector, -40dB pad, and ground lift. An effects loop with dedicated mix control is footswitchable with the optional Ampeg AFP2 2-button switch.
- 500W RMS output @ 4 ohms
- MOSFET preamp
- Class D power amp
- Bass, mid, treble tone controls with 5-position mid frequency control
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out with pre/post-EQ option, -40dB pad, and ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (footswitchable with optional AFP2 switch)
- Power amp in/ preamp out
- 1/8" headphone out/line in
- -15 dB input pad
- Mute (footswitchable with optional AFP2 switch)
- Power supply: switching
- Vintage Portaflex flip-top cabinet design
- Black diamond tolex
- Vintage B-15 grille cloth
- Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 450W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 15" ceramic Eminence LF driver
- 1" HF compression driver with L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 44Hz - 17kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- 21"W x 23"H x 14"D
- 14"W x 3"H x 11"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.