- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Portaflex PF800 800W Class-D Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93225 000001000 H93225000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PF-800 delivers the superior performance of Ampeg's Portaflex Series bass heads in an ultra-compact 800-watt design perfect for power-hungry bass...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact and powerful bass head that delivers amazing Ampeg sound.
The PF-800 delivers the superior performance of Ampeg's Portaflex Series bass heads in an ultra-compact 800-watt design perfect for power-hungry bassists that demand uncompromising tone. Plug into a pair of Portaflex bass enclosures for a vintage-styled rig that is extremely powerful, portable and undeniably Ampeg.
- RMS power output: 800W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out
- Pre/post EQ option
- -40 dB pad
- Ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (foot switchable)
- Power amp in/preamp out
- 1/8" headphone out / line in
- -15 dB input pad
- Mute (foot switchable)
- Power supply: switching
Undeniably Ampeg. Get yours today.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 15" x 3" x 11"
- Handling weight: 11.8 lb. / 5.35 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.