- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Portaflex Series PF-115LF 1x15 400W Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H83010 000001000 H83010000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Ampeg PF-115LF bass enclosure delivers the performance, looks and affordability of the popular Portaflex series in a powerful, shelf-ported desig...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring the low end to the show with Ampeg.
The Ampeg PF-115LF bass enclosure delivers the performance, looks and affordability of the popular Portaflex series in a powerful, shelf-ported design that hits hard and low. Perfect for rehearsals or small club gigs, it's removable casters and integrated side handles provide convenient transport. Handling 400 watts and featuring a single 15? Eminence driver, the PF-115LF sounds great and looks even better.
- Vintage Portaflex cabinet design with black diamond tolex, vintage B-15 grille cloth and rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 400W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 1 x 15? ceramic Eminence LF driver
- Shelf ported for additional low frequency extension
- Integrated side handles
- Removable casters (included)
Get this classically-styled powerhouse today!
- Frequency response: 57 Hz - 3.7 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.5 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 23.5 x 22.75 x 17.5
- Handling weight: 55.8 lbs / 25.3 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.