- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT-212AV 600W 2x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- H99543 000001000 H99543000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg SVT-212AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mighty 2x12 that offers classic Ampeg sound and style.
The Ampeg SVT-212AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve. The SVT-212AV features 2x12" custom Eminence LF drivers and a 1" compression driver with 3-way level control in a rugged cab with vintage Ampeg styling. Rated to handle 600W RMS at 4ohms, the SVT-212AV is an ideal match for the Ampeg V-4B bass head. Plus, with an optional classic black grille cloth available, it's the perfect addition to any Ampeg Classic, SVT PRO or Portaflex Series rig.
- Power handling: 600W RMS at 4ohms
- Speakers: 2x12" Custom Eminence LF drivers; 1" compression driver with 3-way level control
- Optional classic black grille cloth
Add some Ampeg to your rig. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.