- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT-3PRO Series Head
- Write a Review
- 481713 000000000 481713000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The tube preamp section of the Ampeg SVT-3PRO Series Head re-creates the great bass tone that made the original SVT the most respected bass amp of al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A totally modern, hybrid version of the famous SVT.
The tube preamp section of the Ampeg SVT-3PRO Series Head re-creates the great bass tone that made the original SVT the most respected bass amp of all time. The power section is solid state with a toroidal transformer that generates less noise and magnetic interference. Delivers 450W @ 4 ohms and has an arsenal of tone-shaping tools: 3 bands of tone, a 5-position mid selector, 9-band graphic EQ, plus low and high boosts. Other pro features include input peak LED, input pad and bright switch, mute function, tuner out, variable line-out level, time-delayed turn on, DC-supplied filaments, and variable fan speed. 2U rackmount.
- Tube preamp section re-creates great bass tone of the original SVT
- 450W @ 4 ohms
- 3 bands of tone
- 5-position mid selector
- 9-band graphic EQ
- Low and high boosts
- Input peak LED
- Input pad and bright switch
- Mute function
- Tuner out
- Variable line-out level
- Time-delayed turn on
- DC-supplied filaments
- Variable fan speed
- 2U rackmount
Order today to get that vintage Ampeg growl!
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 15-1/2"D
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): n/a
- Tone Controls: 3 band
- Mid Tone Control: 5 pos
- Graphic EQ: 9 band
- Ultralow/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Pre-amp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.