- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT-4 PRO Series Bass Head
- Write a Review
- 481710 000000000 481710000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg SVT-4 PRO Series Bass Head gives you lots of tonal control and lots of power. This true hybrid features a 3-tube preamp, a Mos-Fet power am...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The big gun . . . one of the industry's highest-powered bass amps!
The Ampeg SVT-4 PRO Series Bass Head gives you lots of tonal control and lots of power. This true hybrid features a 3-tube preamp, a Mos-Fet power amp that delivers 1,200W into 4 ohms, tone-shaping tools, and all the Pro features you'll ever need. For tone control you get 3 tone controls, a 5-position mid switch, a 9-band graphic, and ultralow/high boosts. It also features a defeatable optocoupler limiter, a variable 0-7:1 compressor, an internal 24dB/octave crossover, a 50Hz-1kHz crossover point, high/low balance control, tuner out/mute function, 1/4" biamp outputs, 2 balanced line outs with transformers, 2 effects loops, and 2 preamp out/power amp ins. It gives you classic SVT tone and more.
- 1200 watts @ 4 Ohms (2x600W)
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 3-band EQ
- 9-band graphic EQ 5-position mid tone control
- Ultra low and ultra high boost switches
- 2 balanced line outputs 2 effects loops
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Input peak LED
- Dimensions: 19 x 5.25 x 15.5 in.
- Weight: 42 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.