Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ampeg SVT-410HLF Classic Series Bass Cabinettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Ampeg SVT-410HLF Classic Series Bass Cabinet
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Greater low-end response, perfect for 5-string players!
The cabinet features heavy duty recessed handles, an industrial strength grip bar, and heavy duty rear wheels. Skid rails are placed on the back of the enclosure to protect it while loading in and out of venues.
The Speakon and 1/4" jacks are wired in parallel, allowing easy daisy chaining from one speaker to another. Each of the jacks may be used as an input or a through connection.
- Ultra-low frequency response for bottom end that never ends
- Rear wheels and recessed handles make transport easier
- Skid rails for increased durability
Get high from the low end of this special cab. Order today.
SVT-410HLF Classic Series Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Type: 4x10 bass enclosure
- Freq response (+/-3db): 48hz-18khz
- Usable low freq (-10db): 28hz
- RMS power handling: 500 watts
- Peak power handling: 1000 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98db spl 1w/1m
- Maximum SPL: 125db
- Components: 4 custom designed 100 watt 10" speakers, 1 high frequency horn
- 30"W x 24"H x 19"D
- 76 lb.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.