- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT-VR Vintage Reissue 300 Watt SVT Amp Head
- Write a Review
- #481722 000000000 481722000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the new SVT-VR, the Ampeg engineering and product development teams had one primary goal--get as close to the coveted tone of the classic SVT as...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A vintage reissue of the highly sought-after 1970s blue-line SVT head.
With the new SVT-VR, the Ampeg engineering and product development teams had one primary goal--get as close to the coveted tone of the classic SVT as possible. As a result, the preamp stage, power section, and even the rocker switches of the new SVT-VR emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original.
The all-tube, 300W SVT-VR amplifier is driven by a total of 6 - 6550 power tubes for massive power and tone. In addition to the '70s style dials and rocker switches, the SVT-VR's preamp circuitry has been faithfully re-created to match the original.
- 2-channel preamp
- 6 - 6550 power tubes
- Original power amp output spec and tube complement
- Original preamp signal path
- Original blue-line graphics and cosmetics
- Original EQ rocker switches
- XLR output
- Slave out
The signature sonics and looks of the original. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.