- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT1000 Bass Head
- Write a Review
- Product 481483
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg SVT1000 Bass Head is a 1,000W (at 4 ohms) solid state bass amplifier head featuring a 9-band graphic EQ in addition to a 3-band parametric....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Huge power for the big venues!
The Ampeg SVT1000 Bass Head is a 1,000W (at 4 ohms) solid state bass amplifier head featuring a 9-band graphic EQ in addition to a 3-band parametric. The Ampeg SVT1000 also features a 5-way switch for instant EQ shifts in the midrange frequencies. Built-in limiter with a defeat switch. Bass amp head back panel has both Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" speaker outs.
- Solid state
- 1,000W @ 4 ohms
- 3-band parametric EQ
- 9-band graphic EQ
- 5-way mid-shift switch for instant tonal changes
- Built-in limiter with defeat switch
- Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" speaker outs
- Dual inputs for passive/active instruments
- Effects loop with front-panel mix knob
You want a cool head in times of trouble, and this is a very cool head. Order today.
- Dimensions: 27-1/2" x 18-1/2" x 16-1/2"
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Equalizer: 3 Band Parametric with Ultra-Mid; 9 Band Graphic with In/Out Switch
- Inputs: Dual Inputs 0dB and -15dB for Active Basses
- Limiter: Built-in with Defeat Switch
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve with Effects Mix Knob on Front Panel
- Outputs: 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon Outputs