- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown ABM-410H EVO IV 650W 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47775 000000000 L47775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fill the stage with deep, punchy bass tones with the ABM-410H bass speaker cabinet. Built to last, the ABM-410H is constructed using high-end birch p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This 4x10" cab delivers massive, punchy, low-end thunder for any venue.
Fill the stage with deep, punchy bass tones with the ABM-410H bass speaker cabinet. Built to last, the ABM-410H is constructed using high-end birch plywood, rugged covering, metal corners, and a custom steel grille. Custom-designed 10" Blue Line speakers provide a fat, wide-range sound with tons of punch and power. From small venues to large clubs to massive stadium gigs, the ABM-410H bass speaker cabinet is ready to rock.
Custom-designed BlueLine speakers deliver clear defined bass
Ashdown created custom speakers for the ABM series cabinets. The ABM-410H houses four 10" BlueLine series speakers plus a switchable (Hi, Low or off) horn tweeter to give complete control over the high end. These speakers deliver the power, transparency and deep low end you need without giving up the mid attack and high end you need for modern bass tones. No matter what type of gig you have, the ABM-410H is ready for action.
Bass equipment that's built to last
The ideal combination of function and class, ABM Series cabinets are tour proven night after night by some of the biggest bands in the world. Featuring tough construction and reliable components ABM cabinets will take whatever is thrown at them night after night.
New for EVO IV is the inclusion of integral wheels and a top mounted recessed handle for easy transportation. Take the professional quality of Ashdown ABM with you wherever you go with the ABM-410H bass cabinet.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 650W
- Speakers: 4x10" Blue Line; switchable high-frequency horn
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- SPL: 103dB 1W @ 1m
- Constructed of high-grade birch plywood
- Durable buffalo leather cloth covering
- Metal corners
- Steel grille
- High-quality recessed steel handles
- Front ported
- Integral wheels for easy transportation
- Two Neutrik Speakon/Jack inputs
- Dimensions: 25.98" x 24.02" x 16.54"
- Weight: 72.75 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.