- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown ABM600 Dual VU Meter 600W Tube Hybrid Bass Amp Head
Gray and Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75608 000001000 L75608000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lovingly built and engineered, the Ashdown ABM 600 Dual VU Rack 600W tube hybrid head is made for the road. The 3U rack chassis is fabricated from 2m...Click To Read More About This Product
Load your rack with 600W of tube-hybrid power.
Lovingly built and engineered, the Ashdown ABM 600 Dual VU Rack 600W tube hybrid head is made for the road. The 3U rack chassis is fabricated from 2mm mild steel, with front and rear mounts to ensure your head can easily be racked and protected when traveling. Dual VU Meters allow monitoring on the input gain as well as output level.
Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to its glowing VU meter, the Ashdown ABM range has become the industry standard for bass players in pursuit of real bass tone, versatility, power and tour proven reliability.
Now in its fifth incarnation, ABM EVO IV pairs class-leading preamp sophistication with up-rated powerhouse performance and an all-new 9-band EQ.
The ABM Dual Rack EVO IV head teams the legendary ABM preamp with a gut-rumbling 600W power stage which will see you through any show when paired with the right cabinet.
Shake the stage from your rack. Order today!
- Power: 600W (tube hybrid)
- One channel
- One input with active/passive switch
- Tubes: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Effects loop
- DI output
- Tuner output
- Line input
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- 3U rack size
- Dimensions: 5.3” x 18.66” x 12.6” (135 x 474 x 320mm)
- Weight: 27.55 lb (12.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.