- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown AE30 1x8 30W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product J13043
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ashdown has designed a range of products that are well-equipped for players who demand a versatile and quality practice and gigging solution. The AAA...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
30W, 1 x 8"" AAA Combo
Ashdown has designed a range of products that are well-equipped for players who demand a versatile and quality practice and gigging solution. The AAA Series is made up of 4 different models, each complete with a set of High and Low inputs, Auxiliary inputs, Ashdown's new Apptek Connectivity, and more.
The all new After 8-30 is the perfect amp for bass players that are just starting out as well as more experienced players who require a quality practice solution. The After 8 provides 30 Watts of bass tone into a Custom 8"" Ashdown speaker. Comprehensive tone shaping options include a 3 band EQ, as well as hi and low inputs. The After 8-30 is equipped with a Drive control and a headphone out, plus an Auxiliary input with mix control. The AppTek feature allows users to connect their smartphone or tablet directly to the amp for further flexibility.
- 30 Watts of pure bass tone into a Custom 10"" Ashdown Speaker
- Drive control adds tube emulated overdrive that ranges from slight grit to full-on distortion
- Hi and Low inputs accommodate both Active and Passive pickups
- Headphone Out and Aux Line In with mix control make for easy gigging, recording and practice
- AppTek Socket with included AppTek Cable for use with smartphones and tablets
A better quality practice amp. Might as well. You have to listen to it. Order today!
- Output Power: 20watts rms into 8 ohms
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg ohm
- Input Signal Range: 100Mv to 10v
- EQ: Passive Bass, Middle, Treble.