- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown FF125 1x15 125W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J13050 000000000 J13050000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ashdown has designed a range of products that are well-equipped for players who demand a versatile and quality practice and gigging solution. The AAA...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality medium output combo.
Ashdown has designed a range of products that are well-equipped for players who demand a versatile and quality practice and gigging solution. The AAA Series is made up of 4 different models, each complete with a set of High and Low inputs, Auxiliary inputs, Ashdown's new Apptek Connectivity, and more.
The all new Five 15 is the perfect amp for bass players that are just starting out as well as more experienced players who require a quality practice solution. The Five 15 provides 125 Watts of bass tone into a Custom 15"" Ashdown speaker. Comprehensive tone shaping options include a 3 band EQ, as well as hi and low inputs. The Five 15 is equipped with a footswitchable Drive control, a headphone out, XLR direct out, effects loop, plus an Auxiliary input with mix control. The AppTek feature allows users to connect their smartphone or tablet directly to the amp for further flexibility.
- 125 Watts of punchy bass tone into a Custom 15"" Ashdown Speaker
- Drive control adds tube emulated overdrive that ranges from slight grit to full-on distortion
- Hi and Low inputs accommodate both Active and Passive pickups
- Headphone Out, XLR DI, and Aux Line In make for easy gigging, recording and practice
- AppTek Socket allows users to connect with smartphones or tablets
Order today. Practical for many situations.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.