- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown MAG 300H EVO III Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H87372
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ashdown are proud to announce the launch of the new and improved range of MAG heads and combos. After four years of the current MAG line Ashdown deci...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 300W head with improved features and excellent Ashdown craftsmanship.
Ashdown are proud to announce the launch of the new and improved range of MAG heads and combos. After four years of the current MAG line Ashdown decided they needed a little bit of an update. Ashdown didn™t by any means look to change the wheel of the hugely successful MAG range but add a little more bang for your buck with the addition of an Overdrive control, which can be easily dialed in on the front of the amp and also foot switched in and out using a standard single latching footswitch.
The MAG 300H head features a potent new fan-cooled 307 watts RMS power section. Rotary bass, middle and treble controls are supplemented by smaller rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz, providing a comprehensive 5 band EQ section. Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to attacking and warm, rounded sounds respectively and, on the subject of low-end response, the trademark Ashdown sub-harmonic generator is ready and able to deliver truck loads of earth moving tone if called upon. Inputs are provided for active and passive instruments and the front panel also features an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
With the MAGs now achieving EVO III status, the amplifier also includes a built-in compressor with precision sonic control.
- 307W of power
- 5 band EQ
- Rotary bass, middle and treble controls
- Overdrive control with footswitch control
- Effects send and return
- Tuner/line output
- Balanced DI output
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
- Power Output: 307W
- Power Requirement: 230 /115v
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30KHz
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack Outputs
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9MOhms / Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz
- Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz
- Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Deep +8dB @ 50Hz
- Bright +10dB @ 10kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.2" x 3.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 18.7 lb.