- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown MAG C115-300 EVO III Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H87405
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the heart of the MAG C115-300 EVO III combo lies a feature-packed bass preamp with rotary bass, middle and treble controls, along with supplementa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful 1 x 15" designed with Ashdown's legendary sound-shaping features and tone.
At the heart of the MAG C115-300 EVO III combo lies a feature-packed bass preamp with rotary bass, middle and treble controls, along with supplementary rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz. Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to attacking and warm, rounded sounds respectively and, on the subject of low-end response, the trademark Ashdown sub-harmonic generator is ready and able to deliver truck loads of earth moving tone if called upon.
With the MAGs now achieving EVO III status, the amplifier also includes a built-in compressor with precision sonic control. Along with the all new tube emulated drive control for that extra bit of grind with your tone.
Fueled by a potent 300W power section, MAG C115-300 EVO III combo features inputs for active and passive instruments, along with an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
The combo delivers its payload via a single 15" driver.
- 1 - 15" Speaker
- 300W Power section
- 5 Band EQ
- Rotary bass, middle and treble controls
- Overdrive control with footswitch control
- Effects send and return
- Tuner/line output
- Balanced DI output
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
- Power Output: 307W
- Power Requirement: 230 / 115V
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15" BlueLine speaker
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30KHz
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack Outputs
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9MOhms / Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Output Impedance: Minimum 4 ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz
- Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz
- Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Deep +8dB @ 50Hz
- Bright +10dB @ 10kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.7" x 22.9" x 11.8"
- Weight: 61.7 lb.