- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Original OR-110 150W 1x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet - 8 ohm
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48676 000000000 L48676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ashdown OR-110 150W 1x10" is a front-ported lightweight 1x10" cab with a custom designed Ashdown speaker. The cab is constructed of premium grade...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This punchy, portable cab is ready to rock.
The Ashdown OR-110 150W 1x10" is a front-ported lightweight 1x10" cab with a custom designed Ashdown speaker. The cab is constructed of premium grade far eastern ply. The cab is wadded to retain specific frequencies while the tuned reflex port allows for more air to be moved giving the cab a surprising volume. A perfect fit with the Ashdown Original 300 head or the cab can be run as an extension for the OR-C112 combo.
Rated at 150 watts at 8 ohms the OR-110 is one of the most portable cabs on the market. There is a top-mounted grab handle positioned to offset the weight of the speaker magnet for ease of transport.
Pairing two of these cute little cabs provides enough volume to keep up with most drummers and sits very well as a personal monitor, what with the OR-300 head’s on board DI to feed the front of house PA the new cabs are the perfect addition to the Ashdown range.
Ashdown have focused their product offering over the past few years delivering some really inspiring products focused toward the bass players needs, the OR-110 sits on its own in the range as this cab really delivers everything you need from a compact rig solution.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 150W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Front-ported design
- Top-mounted handle
- Dimensions: 14.1” x 15.3” x 14.1”
- Weight: 23 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.