- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Studio 8 30W 1x8 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56544 000000000 L56544000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Going back to basics with the Studio 8 30W 1x8" bass combo, Ashdown's designers leaned upon their tried and tested EQ sections by way of the 5-band E...Click To Read More About This Product
This super-portable bass combo is ready to hit the road and be kind to your back.
Going back to basics with the Studio 8 30W 1x8" bass combo, Ashdown's designers leaned upon their tried and tested EQ sections by way of the 5-band EQ featured across the Rootmaster and OriginAL ranges. This EQ opens up everything you need to establish a great tone straight out of the box. With everything at 12 O’clock, the Ashdown Studio Range sounds as you would expect from a bass guitar warm yet articulate.
The result consists of four beautiful combos, Studio 15, Studio 12, Studio 10 and Studio 8 all named in relation to the size of speaker fitted. The all-new designs feature a new light-weight design using responsibly sourced poplar-ply wood, providing a light but strong structure for the updated combo enclosures.
The combos also feature a headphone output for silent practice essential for this day and age in which listening habits are changing.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W
- Speaker: 1x8” Ashdown
- Controls: 5-band EQ, pre-shape tone push button, passive/active input pad push button
- Tube-emulated overdrive
- Headphone output
- Line input
- Responsibly sourced poplar ply wood
- Chrome hardware
- Weight: 13.4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.