- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Woodsman Jumbo 65W 2x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp with Reverb
- Write a Review
- J44174 000000000 J44174000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining traditional, and beautiful, wooden cabinet with powerful modern features, the Woodsman amplifiers are the ideal choice for live performance...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get big-stage power and versatility with this 2x8 acoustic/vocal combo.
Combining traditional, and beautiful, wooden cabinet with powerful modern features, the Woodsman amplifiers are the ideal choice for live performance and recording. With inputs for microphones and acoustic guitar, Woodsman amps boat a pure, clear acoustic tone and come packed with performance enhancing features like phase reverse and feedback eliminating notch filters. The 65W Jumbo features an Aux in for playing along with tracks, 2x8-in. Celestion speakers with a horn, active and passive inputs, digital reverb, effects loop and an XLR DI Out.
- Power: 65W
- Speaker: 2x8 Celestion with horn
- Two channels
- Inputs for acoustic guitar and microphones
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, notch, reverb, phase,
- Built-in reverb
- Phase reverse
- Phantom-powered XLR-1/4-in. combo input
- XLR DI output
- Feedback-eliminating notch filter
- Aux. input
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.