Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bad Cat Cub IV 15w Guitar Head with Reverbtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Bad Cat Cub IV 15w Guitar Head with Reverb
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Incredible low-watt boutique tone with built-in reverb.
A selectable gain fat boost on the bass and treble tone stack allows the pre-amp to run hotter, or choose to stay in standard Cub mode. This feature can be used as a classic gain boost. Combine this with the EF86 pre-amp and now you’re in all new sonic territory.
A 5-way Depth control is active and live at all times. You can select the bypass capacitor and shape the over-all low frequencies. This is especially useful when playing through a bridge position pickup on a tele or strat style guitar. You can dial in amazing full and tight lows and create sounds unavailable until now.
A two button foot switch is included. Button one controls the selection of the EF86 or 12AX7 pre-amp. The second button offers the ability to punch in the added gain on the tone stack. With the foot switch you can go from chiming clean to crunch, and all the way to the wide open.
The K Master® circuit is a completely original approach to power amp management which simultaneously controls current, voltage, gain, harmonic clipping and signal amplitude at intricate variables at the turn of one knob. This groundbreaking analog circuitry can achieve any amount of gain at any desirable volume while keeping tone and touch response 100% intact. The K Master also allows the power tube section to achieve something never before possible. When turned beyond 2 o’clock on the dial it begins to push the power section into harmonic saturation independent of the where the preamp gain is set. Combine this function with the pre-amp set sparkling clean to achieve big clean tones that ooze with rich power tube harmonics.
We discovered a unique way to make our reverb sit perfectly in the mix without ever overpowering the instrument or stealing tone from the preamp. This approach produces studio grade reverb right through your loudspeaker.
Power Tubes: 2 EL84 (15 Watt), 4 EL84 (30 Watt) or 2 EL34 (40 Watt)
Pre-Amp Channel 1: 12AX7 OR EF86
Pre-Amp Channel 2: N/A
Reverb: 2 12AX7
Rectifier Tube: GZ34"
- Made in USA
- Power: 15W (tube)
- One channel
- Speaker: 12" Bad Cat Celestion
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16Î
- Tube complement: one 12AX7 or EF86 (pre-amp); two EL84 (power)
- K Master circuit
- Cathode biased
- FX loop
- Footswitchable boost circuit
- Footswitch included
Cub IV 15w Guitar Head with Reverb Specifications:
• 15-Watt (2-EL84), 30-Watt (4-EL84) or 40-Watt (2-EL34) • Cathode biased • Patented K Master® circuit • Foot switchable EF86 or 12AX7 pre-amp • Tube Reverb (optional) • Effects loop • Foot switchable boost circuit – (Foot Switch Included)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.