- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bad Cat Hot Cat 50W Guitar Amp Head with Reverb
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07061 000000000 J07061000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bad Cat has taken one of the best clean channels ever made and expanded the tonal capabilities by adding a separate Bass and Treble control in the ne...Click To Read More About This Product
Big-time tone and power you can use with your favorite cab.
Bad Cat has taken one of the best clean channels ever made and expanded the tonal capabilities by adding a separate Bass and Treble control in the new Hot Cat 50.
Channel 2 is now simplified with Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb and Master controls. The new tone stack arrangement is more versatile, and able to cover wider palettes of gain tones. We have redesigned the tone stack to be more forgiving, and easier to dial-in amazing tones. The gain structure was addressed to cover more territory, offering previously unavailable sweet bluesy, low-gain growl. Push it a little more, to get a nice ˜70s crunch that is thick and punchy. Push it even further to get more layers of harmonic swirls to heavy thunderous gain from the speakers.
- Made in USA
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Built-in reverb
- Two channels
- Tubes: 12AX7 (pre-amp 1); 12AX7 (pre-amp 2); two EL34 (power)
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16Î
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 21.75" x 10.5"
- Weight: 52 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.