- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Ultra Tremolo UT300 Classic Tremolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H85658 000000000 H85658000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The classic surf music of the ˜50s and ˜60s might not have even happened if tremolo hadn't come along. Vintage amps produced this intriguing effect b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
When you've got to have the classic tremolo made famous by vintage '50s amps, get the Ultra Tremolo UT300.
The classic surf music of the ˜50s and ˜60s might not have even happened if tremolo hadn't come along. Vintage amps produced this intriguing effect by pulsing the volume of the instrument signal at a user-adjustable rate. The UT300 pays homage to this legendary sound, bringing it up to date for modern surf freaks.
With its dedicated Rate, Wave and Depth dials, you can shape a pulsating tremolo that nails every sound from rowdy rockabilly and surging surf, to modern space-rock. A red LED tells you when the effect is activated, and you can power this groovy stomp box with either a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery. A top-quality On/Off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode.
Ride the wave of classic tremolo aboard the ULTRA TREMOLO UT300. And the best part-you'll still have money for board wax and gas to get you to the beach!
- Get the classic, warm and mind-bending tremolo effects of vintage ˜60s amps
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Rate, Wave and Depth controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Get yours today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.