- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Product 480306
The Behringer ACX450 amp is a 45W, 2-channel amplifier that features an original 8" speaker for true acoustic fidelity. It includes 2 independent FX ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
True and natural acoustic guitar sound.
The Behringer ACX450 amp is a 45W, 2-channel amplifier that features an original 8" speaker for true acoustic fidelity. It includes 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 5-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. The guitar amp also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
- Powerful 45-Watt, 2-channel amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- Original 8" dual-cone speaker for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 5-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- 17.9"W x 16.3"H x 8.3"D
- 21.9 lbs.