- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Vintager AC112 Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 480684
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vintager is a tube-based combo that gives you the best of both worlds: rock-solid tube tone”supported by ULTRATUBE circuitry”and the tone-shaping...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tube character at its best.
The Vintager is a tube-based combo that gives you the best of both worlds: rock-solid tube tone”supported by ULTRATUBE circuitry”and the tone-shaping flexibility of solid-state technology and digital effects. 60W amp with 12AX7 tube, 12" speaker, 2 channels with separate volume, EQ, and effect. Channel 2 features an additional gain control and overdrive switch. A stereo 24-bit multi-effects processor is loaded with 99 presets. Inserts, stereo aux in, line out, headphone out, and MIDI interface for channel and effect selection and parameter control. Channel select/effects bypass footswitch included.
- 60W RMS amp with 12AX7 tube
- 70W 12" speaker
- 2 channels with separate volume, EQ, and effects settings
- Additional gain control and overdrive switch on second channel
- Stereo 24-bit multi-effect processor with 99 presets
- Insert, stereo aux in, line out, and headphone out
- MIDI interface for channel/effect selection and parameter control
- 20-5/16"W x 18-13/16"H x 10-1/2"D
- 41 lbs.