- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar CLUB40CMKII Limited Edition Kentucky Special 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58196 000001000 L58196000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Plug in and hear the songs of the South with the limited-edition Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII Kentucky Special 40W 1x12" tube combo. Uniquely for a HT C...Click To Read More About This Product
All that's missing are your guitar and some fine bourbon.
Plug in and hear the songs of the South with the limited-edition Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII Kentucky Special 40W 1x12" tube combo. Uniquely for a HT Club 40 MkII, this amp is powered by a pair of 6L6 tubes, driving an Eminence Screamin’ Eagle built in Kentucky, USA. With its striking blood red covering, tan basketweave fret, "Kentucky Special" metal plaque, cream chicken head knobs and boutique-style no-corners cabinet, the Kentucky Special oozes American blues and rock styling and is sure to stand out in any store.
The 1x12" Eminence Screamin’ Eagle loudspeaker is voiced for soarin’ solos and tight rhythm. Add in bright and articulate tone with screaming top end and tight bass and you have the perfect speaker for the HT Club 40 MkII’s incredible versatility.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Power attenuation to 4W
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Speaker: 1x12" Screamin’ Eagle Eminence
- Digital reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker-emulated output with 1x12"/4x12" voicings
- Effects loop with level switch
- USB output for recording
- 2-way footswitch included
- Kentucky Special plaque and cosmetics
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.