- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar HT-20R MkII 20W 1x12 Tube Combo Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47421 000001000 L47421000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HT-20R MkII offers huge versatility for home, rehearsal or studio use. The carefully voiced preamp, coupled with an EL84 power amp, provides you ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This updated gem is ready to deliver awesome tube tone and studio-quality reverb.
The HT-20R MkII offers huge versatility for home, rehearsal or studio use. The carefully voiced preamp, coupled with an EL84 power amp, provides you with the ability to create wonderfully lush valve tones. From pure boutique cleans, to mild overdrive that cleans up by backing off the guitar volume control, right up to saturated distortion, this amp does it all.
Adding the features that guitarists have requested, plus stunning new boutique cosmetics, the HT-20R MkII redefines the compact valve amp. Utilizing the iconic EL84 power amp design, you get unparalleled dynamics, response, and versatility. The HT-20R MkII features Blackstar's best clean and overdrive tones, including sounds inspired by classic American & British amplifiers, from clear and punchy cleans to searing overdrive. Each channel is now equipped with a footswitchable voice mode, allowing for even more tonal flexibility. Joining Blackstar’s patented ISF tone control is a USB and balanced XLR outputs for pro recording, a power reduction switch, and a newly voiced studio-quality reverb.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W
- Attenuation to 2W
- Tubes: one 12AX7 (preamp), two EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x12" custom
- Built-in studio-quality reverb
- Effects Loop
- USB audio out
- XLR D.I. out
- 2-button footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.