- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar HTV412B MKII HT Venue Series 320W 4x12 Straight Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36218 000001000 K36218000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Blackstar HT Venue Series HTV412A straight 320W 4x12 cab is equipped with Celestion drivers, and has been voiced to work with the HT Venue amplif...Click To Read More About This Product
Big 4x12 sound and a straight construction for big low-end punch.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Blackstar HT Venue Series HTV412A straight 320W 4x12 cab is equipped with Celestion drivers, and has been voiced to work with the HT Venue amplifiers, as well as a wide range of other products. It features finger-locked (comb) joints, heavy-duty wiring, mono/stereo switching and a cool vintage styling.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 320W
- Speakers: 4x12 Celestion
- Impedance: 4, 16 ohm mono / 2x8 ohm stereo
- Rugged construction
- Straight design
- Designed for use with the HT Venue range
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.