- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar ID:100H 100W Programmable Guitar Amp Head with Effects
- Write a Review
- Product H88938
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ID:100H is a 100-watt programmable head. When paired with a matching ID:412 4x12 cabinet (sold separately) it becomes a killer half stack perfect...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 100W head that's great for gigging.
The ID:100H is a 100-watt programmable head. When paired with a matching ID:412 4x12 cabinet (sold separately) it becomes a killer half stack perfect for gigging.
The ID: Series represents the culmination of more than seven years technical research and development by the same team that designed Series One, Artisan and HT Venue. The unique controls allow you to custom design your own sound, store it and then have the confidence that the amp will perform in a live environment.
By using the unique Voice control, patented ISF and patent-applied-for True Valve Power, these amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to in effect, design the sound in your head and deliver it live as LOUD as valve. Individuality is power!
- True Valve Power offers six distinctly different power valve responses - EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88
- ¢ EL84 - Bell like full bodied Class A with lots of compression
- ¢ 6V6 - Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids
- ¢ EL34 - Classic British Class A/B crunch with full bodied soft break up
- ¢ KT66 - Rich and warm vintage British hot biased Class A/B
- ¢ 6L6 - Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows
- ¢ KT88 - Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low end
- EQ with patented ISF: The patented ISF control works with the Bass and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities from the USA to the UK and everywhere in-between, allowing you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings
- Voices: The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2, which when used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control, you can get the exact tone you're thinking of
- GUI Software: GUI for deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the supplied Blackstar GUI software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via our online community. The USB connector also allows you to record your amp directly to your computer or to re-amp guitar tracks. The audio section allows you to play along to your MP3s, plus you can loop and time stretch sections for phrase training
- Multi effects: The effects section delivers studio-quality modulation, delay and reverb effects (four each, based on classic and boutique effects) simultaneously that you can store with your sound
- 128 user storable sounds: There are 12 patches which are accessible from the front of the amp
- Manual mode: The sound you hear will reflect the current physical position of the knobs so you can find the sound you are looking for and then store it for future use
- USB connectivity: Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection and you'll be able to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI
- Speaker emulated output: This amp has a fully specified speaker emulated output which further enhances the studio credentials and allows any guitarist to get amazing valve tone straight to tape or disk, or through headphones
- Built-in tuner: Allows you to tune your guitar through the amp, with LEDs that indicate if the note that is being played is in tune, sharp or flat
- MIDI input: This amp offers the ability to recall Patches via MIDI Program Change messages, and to dynamically modify Patch values via MIDI Control Change messages
Call or click to start sculpting your own sound ID.