- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar ID:Core150 150W 2X10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J33294 000000000 J33294000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ID:Core150 is a 150W solid-state combo that provides incredible tone and flexibility thanks to a simple and intuitive control set with two 10" sp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Massive amounts of power and tonal versatility in a portable 2x10 combo.
The ID:Core150 is a 150W solid-state combo that provides incredible tone and flexibility thanks to a simple and intuitive control set with two 10" speakers, which provide super wide stereo for an immersive playing experience that will have you hooked on playing guitar.
ID:CORE represents the culmination of more than seven years' technical Research and Development. These amps have an intuitive control set like a traditional amp, but have the versatility of programmability. The unique controls allow you, the guitarist, to custom design your own sound. The Voice control has six different settings - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of. The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound.
Deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the Blackstar INSIDER software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via the online community. The USB connector also allows you to record from your amp directly to your computer. An emulated output and MP3/line input complete the package. By using the unique Voice control and the patented ISF, ID:CORE Series amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to design the sound in your head and deliver it at home, in the studio or in rehearsal.
ID:CORE are small in size, but deliver huge tone - the perfect amps for budding guitarists who want to play better, faster.
- Power: 150W (solid state, stereo)
- Single input
- Voice control: Six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2 which, when used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control, give you the exact tone you're thinking of
- Super Wide Stereo:Gives you an immersive sound experience that'll have you playing along to your MP3 backing tracks for hours
- Speakers: 2 x 10 in. Blackstar
- 12 Effects: Vintage-style, studio-quality effects, including 3x modulation, 3x delay and 3x reverb effects, specially voiced for electric guitar and delivered in massive super wide stereo
- Controls: Gain, volume, EQ/ISF, effects level, effect type, voice select
- Stereo MP3/Line In: For great sounding jamming or listening to music in super wide stereo
- USB Connectivity: USB audio for pro recording capability - easily get great tone recorded
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- INSIDER GUI: INSIDER software gives you more - deep editing of your amp, exchanging sounds with the Blackstar Online Community and downloading artist patches - all for free
- Share Patches: Store your CORE ID sounds - 6 internally or more via free INSIDER software and download or share patches online using the INSIDER community pages
- Dimensions: 16.9 in. x 13.25 in. x 7.25 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.