- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar Silverline Deluxe 100W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69571 000001000 L69571000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Blackstar’s Silverline Series guitar amps combine high-end digital flexibility with stunning boutique style and guitarist-friendly controls. This Sil...Click To Read More About This Product
Free IDFS-10 Footswitch
Buy any Silverline Amp and Get an IDFS-10 Footswitch for Free!
Offer expires 12/31/19Download Rebate
100W guitar amp head with digital processor and boutique style
Blackstar’s Silverline Series guitar amps combine high-end digital flexibility with stunning boutique style and guitarist-friendly controls. This Silverline Deluxe 100W digital amp head features a unique dual patent design, with a high-powered SHARC processor to deliver uncompromising tone for every playing style. Using patented TVP technology, the Response control delivers the dynamics, sag and break-up of 6 classic valve power amps. Combined with 6 unique Blackstar voices, ISF tone shaping and studio quality effects, these amps give you the tools to achieve the sound you've always imagined.
- 100W amp head with high-powered SHARC DSP
- High-end digital performance and flexibility
- Proven intuitive guitarist-friendly controls
- Stunning new boutique styling and metal 'coffin' logo
Achieve the guitar sound in your head with a versatile amp. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.