- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BluGuitar AMP1 Mercury Edition 100W Tube Guitar Floor Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50859 000000000 L50859000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The modern-day electric guitarist is more demanding than ever. They demand sounds of the highest tonal integrity, covering everything from crystallin...Click To Read More About This Product
This updated take on the revolutionary AMP1 adds refined tones in the same tiny package.
The modern-day electric guitarist is more demanding than ever. They demand sounds of the highest tonal integrity, covering everything from crystalline clean through to molten metal, with flexible switching and routing options allowing them to sound their best in any playing situation.
Many guitar amplifiers have tried, and failed, to provide all things to all players; until now. BluGuitar AMP1 delivers a diverse tonal palette, covering everything from warm and rounded jazz to hard-hitting rock, in a professional and portable package. The immense power and character of all of your favorite vintage tube amplifiers has been crammed into a compact road-ready unit that fits inside your glove compartment or gig bag – without compromising on tone.
BluGuitar AMP1 features four amazingly detailed and responsive, fully modifiable channels, whose sounds will take you on a journey through the history of guitar amplification. From Clean to Vintage, to Classic and Modern tones the AMP1 is ready to work with any rig and in whichever musical context you wish to use it. More and more professional guitar players are using the AMP1 including Jennifer Batten, Kat Dyson, Ian Crichton and more.
BluGuitar AMP1 Mercury Edition comes equipped with:
More tightness through all overdrive channels
More punch and bite for high-gain-sounds in the Classic and Modern channels
Greater dynamics in the Modern channel for contemporary metal tones
Redeveloped reverb algorithm for adding even greater dimension and depth to your guitar sound
BluGuitar AMP1 features four amazingly detailed and responsive, fully modifiable channels, whose sounds will take you on a journey through the history of guitar amplification. From Clean to Vintage, to Classic and Modern tones, the AMP1 is ready to work with any rig and in whichever musical context you wish to use it. Equipped with switchable and adjustable Boost and Reverb controls, three integrated footswitches, a truly outstanding speaker simulation output for recording and a headphone output, AMP1 gives you all the options you would expect from a modern, boutique tube amp in a package you can hold in the palm of your hand.
You can take your AMP1 with you wherever you are; it fits right in your gig bag. It’s incredibly compact and very light. Just to make everything that little bit quicker before and after the gig, AMP1 can be securely attached to (and then removed from) a single handle on your pedalboard or amp cab thanks to Easylock, the magnetic attachment system from BluGuitar. With the Remote1 floor control, you can build AMP1 into a fully programmable amp system—including adjustable power-soak, master, volume, gain and MIDI functions. AMP1 offers you the ultimate in practicality and tonal flexibility.
AMP1 will make you stand out from the crowd. It offers you every possibility to find your own personal tone without delving into a jungle of digital sub-menus and secondary functions. If you’re a player who needs just two basic sounds, then AMP1 is your perfect match. Should you require more tones from the unit, Remote1 offers a bunch of extra possibilities. Plus, if you want to integrate your favorite pedals into your Amp1 setup, you can use the Remote1 with the Looperkit to quickly and easily create a fully programmable switching system featuring four true bypass relay loops.
Finding Your Tone
Only by finding your own tone will you become one with your guitar. Find it, and you’ll be truly happy. When you plug into the updated AMP1, you’ll find that it’s not just the tones which inspire you, but the characteristic tube amp feel; be warned, it can become quickly addictive! The direct and "spongey" response, fat bass that never muddies, trebles that never becoming fatiguing, and the almost unfathomable depth of tone contained within the AMP1's four channels allow you to zone right in on your own signature tone, unlocking your creativity, maximizing your playing potential, and allowing you to become one with your guitar.
- Switchable and adjustable Boost and Reverb controls
- Three integrated footswitches
- Truly outstanding Speaker Simulation output for recording as well as headphone output
- Modern, boutique tube amp performance in an incredibly compact, light and easy-to-transport unit
- Simple-to-use interface so you can plug in and play, and sound great, from the first chord
- For the AMP1 Mercury Edition, all four channels were revised to make the amp even more versatile, allowing you to dial in your own signature tone with greater precision, and with revolutionary Nanotube technology
Call or click to order today!
- Input jacks: 1 x 8 Ω, 1 x 16 Ω
- FX Send/Return: unbalanced jack
- FX Send-Output and FX-Return Input levels dependent on switching
- LOW: -10dBU +/-1dB or 0.7V P2P
- HI: +4dBU +/-1dB or 3.46V P2P
- FX Send-Output impedance: < 1.3kΩ
- FX Return-Input impedance: > 18kΩ
- Mains voltage range: 100-240V +/- 10 % 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 150 watts
- Fuses: internal: 3.15 SB
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0 °C to + 35 °C
- Logic MIDI control system: STM 8 S
- System interfaces: Upgradeable with external programming device; BluGuitar specific, asynchronous data protocol.
- Dimensions: 9.65" x 2.68" x 7.56" (245mm x 68mm x 192mm)
- Weight: 2.64 lb. (1.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.