- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BluGuitar Nanocab 60W 1x12 Compact Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J45697 000000000 J45697000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the excellent performance of the FATCAB, the designers of BluGuitar set out to build a compact cab that would complement BluGuitar AMP1. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge sound from an ultra-portable 1x12 cab that weighs just 22 lbs.
Inspired by the excellent performance of the FATCAB, the designers of BluGuitar set out to build a compact cab that would complement BluGuitar AMP1. And the result is the Nanocab 60W 1x12 that weighs in at just 22 lbs.
During the design process, BluGuitar came to a realization: An opening in the casing provides a higher bass resonance, which gives clean and slightly distorted sounds a special airiness, but the opening shouldn’t be too big. If so, you lose the important resonance and the box sounds "small." However the optimum punch for rock sounds is best achieved with a closed cabinet. This is how we came to the idea of the Nanocab's small opening, which can easily be opened or closed according to your needs. To create more warmth the speaker was mounted to the baffle and a basket weave covering was chosen.
The Nanocab works with every style of play, even at low volume. Thanks to the bass-reflex harmonization, the Nanocab produces a really big sound with unexpected low-end.
The BluGuitar Nanocab is the smallest 1x12 box with the biggest sound.
- Power handling: 60W
- Speaker: 1x12 BluGuitar Classic
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connections: one 1/4-in. mono input, one 1/4-in. parallel output, one 1/4-in. serial output
- Design: convertible open-/closed-back
- Construction: Baltic birch with finger-joint corners
- Dual ported for bass response
- Black Tolex wrap
- Basket-weave grille cloth
- Dimensions: 14.5 in. x 14.17 in. x 11 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.