- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Ecstasy 101B 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head with EL34s
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582961 000001000 582961000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Bogner Ecstasy guitar amp head was designed to breathe like sweet old amplifiers-all living in one box. The standard features allow the "DNA" of...Click To Read More About This Product
The best modern and vintage amp sounds combined with Bogner's renowned technological advances.
This Bogner Ecstasy guitar amp head was designed to breathe like sweet old amplifiers-all living in one box. The standard features allow the "DNA" of the 3 distinctly voiced channels to be radically morphed into sounds of the past, present, and future. The Ecstasy tube head comes with EL34 power tubes and by using the footswitch, you can access 6 tuned variations of these channels instantly. Imagine going from Bogner's notorious barking Plexi mode to the greasiest, harmonically chewy overdrive . . . then washing it all down with the most decadent clean tone. The Bogner Ecstasy amp head comes standard with an amazing array of controls: 1/2 power switch, Old/New style switch, 3-way Excursion switches to control speaker cabinet dampening, 2 presence controls (one assignable), gain boost, Plexi mode, Structure, 3 Pre-EQ switches, tube buffered series/parallel FX loop.
- Made in USA
- Ch 1: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, pre eq, boost
- Ch 2 and Ch 3: gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, vol 2, vol 3, pre eq 2, pre eq 3, gain-structure, gain boost, plexi mode
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with Effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- Power section 100W EL34 or 6L6 (50W optional)
- 1/2 power and old/new style switch (cuts power from 100W to 50W to 25 W)
- Functions on foot controller: ch1, ch2, ch3, boost 1, boost 2, fx loop, stand-by mute
- Dimensions: Tube Guitar Amp Head - 27-1/8"W x 11"H x 10-1/4"D
- Weight: 53 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.