- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner Ecstasy 3534 35W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73589 000000000 L73589000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bogner Ecstasy 3534 35W tube guitar amp head is distilled out of almost three decades' worth of experience from the Ecstasy amplifier line in its...Click To Read More About This Product
You'll be ravished by the awesome tube tone.
The Bogner Ecstasy 3534 35W tube guitar amp head is distilled out of almost three decades' worth of experience from the Ecstasy amplifier line in its various reincarnations (Ecstasy100B, 101B, Classic & 20th Anniversary).
Out of this, the Ecstasy 3534 was born, and it is tailored for the modern world with its extended sonic range to inspire even the most progressive of artists and their sonic dreams. It delivers all that, without losing the roots that made the Ecstasy an iconic piece of musical equipment. It's now packaged in a smaller, conveniently compact and travel-friendly, stylish design.
The 35W EL34 power amp will still deliver plenty of Bogner punch and stage volume. With its 4 foot-switch accessible sounds, ranging from pristine clean to face-melting mayhem and anything in between.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 35W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Three channels: Green, Blue, Red
- Controls: 3-band EQ, presence, independent volume, bass, independent gain, voicing switches, boost, Excursion
- Switchable FX loop
- Output impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohm
- Line out
- Four-button footswitch included
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 19.25" x 8.25" (24 x 49 x 21 cm)
- Weight: 30 lb (13.5kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.