- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boom Bass Cabinets Tank 1212 1,200W 2x12 Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K35280 000000000 K35280000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BBC Tank 1212 is a 1,200W 4 ohm cabinet loaded with two 12 inch neodymium drivers and a 300 watt horn. For those who love the tight punchy low-en...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight, versatile design with plenty of low-end punch.
The BBC Tank 1212 is a 1,200W 4 ohm cabinet loaded with two 12 inch neodymium drivers and a 300 watt horn. For those who love the tight punchy low-end sound and the big, rounded mid tones that are sure to cut through the mix, this cabinet will deliver. This cabinet has extra sound ports on the lower sides of the cabinet that allow more sound from the lower woofer, it also has a unique interior structure design that allows the woofer to work at extreme high volumes with very little effort.
The Tank 212 also features a tilt-back front baffle which allows sound to travel at a slight upward angle, perfect for the times when you have to stand close to or right over the cabinet. It comes standard with a retractable handle and our rear recessed corner casters for easy mobility, perfect for the working musicians.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 1,200W
- Speakers: 2x12 neodymium; horn
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 16KHz
- Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 18 in.
- Weight: 38 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.