Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BOSS Cube Street II Battery Powered Guitar Amplifier Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
BOSS Cube Street II Battery Powered Guitar Amplifier Black$349.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Battery-driven amplifier for mobile performance.
With two ultra-versatile input channels, CUBE Street II supports all types of musicians and performers. The Mic/Instrument channel features a combo jack for either an XLR balanced mic or an instrument such as a keyboard or Roland’s Aerophone. Equipped with a standard ¼" jack, the Guitar/Mic channel provides plug-and-play sound for guitarists with seven acoustic and electric amp types, as well as settings for a line-level instrument or unbalanced mic. Each channel provides dedicated three-band EQ and reverb, and there’s a chorus/delay effect on the Guitar/Mic channel.
While designed with performing musicians in mind, CUBE Street II excels in any situation that requires high-quality sound. It’s easy to move and sets up anywhere, making it perfect for speaking in presentations, workshops and school events. And with the ability to play music as well—either wired through the aux input or wirelessly with the optional BT-DUAL adaptor—CUBE Street II is ideal for background entertainment and impromptu karaoke performances.
- Next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high and higher
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
Order the Cube Street II Amplifier today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.