- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bugera 1990 Infinium 120W British Bite Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85844 000000000 H85844000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bugera 1990 Infinium has a cool look with flawless performance and better sound than ever. This version of the highly-popular 1990 allows switchi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Biting British tone with reverb and Infinium Tube Life Multiplier
The Bugera 1990 Infinium has a cool look with flawless performance and better sound than ever. This version of the highly-popular 1990 allows switching between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode modes. Bugera gave Clean and Lead channels separate master volume and reverb controls.It also comes with a dual-control footswitch.
Revolutionary Infinium Tube Life Multiplier technology is like having a personal amp tech inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking tube performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. It optimizes the performance of each tube and balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With Infinium your tubes last up to 20 times longer.
Hand-built 120W hi-gain amp driven by 4 - 5881 tubes
Classic split channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 - ECC83 tubes for 90s metal rock tone
Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
Infinium Tube Life Multiplier technology
Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
Power switch to select between pentode or triode
FX Loop with Level control
Frequency compensated Recording output
Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb
Impedance switch to match virtually any speaker cabinet
Call or click to get get loads of killer British tone without dropping loads of cash.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.