- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bugera 333XL 120W 3-Channel Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H85842
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 333XL is the big brother to Bugera's 333 Series, but with four key additions:Overall active Presence controlEL34 power tubes for a more compresse...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hardcore 120W 3-channel tube head with integrated high-class reverb and FX Loop
The 333XL is the big brother to Bugera's 333 Series, but with four key additions:
Overall active Presence control
EL34 power tubes for a more compressed, tighter midrange
Noise gate on Lead channel
This is an analog gate that will never close or shut you off in a clean passage. It is frequency selected to decrease high frequency noise and hiss without changing your tone and it works loads better than a lot of competitors™ gates.
XL switch on Crunch and Lead channels
The XL function will add more œchunk to your sound. You can add some thunder to the combo version to more closely emulate a 412 cab, thicken the sound of single-coil pickups or add sustain to single-note melodic passages.
After that, this design is much like the 333 with three fully independent channels: A totally Clean channel that won™t break up, a Crunch channel for a "halfway dirty" rock and blues tone (or crank the gain for a metal rhythm tone), and a Lead channel with the same structure as the Crunch channel but with access to more gain.
This is a closeout model, and does not feature Infinium technology.
- Hand-built 120-watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)
- Classic 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for absolute killer sounds
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for awesome sound shaping
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
Call or click to score loads of tone with this fun amp.