- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bugera 333XL-212 120W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H85850
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 333XL-212 is a cutting-edge, modern-style tube guitar amp designed for use in any situation or genre - the harder the better. The name says it al...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stylish 3-channel tube combo with reverb driven by EL34 tubes.
The 333XL-212 is a cutting-edge, modern-style tube guitar amp designed for use in any situation or genre - the harder the better. The name says it all 3 - 3 - 3; three fully independent channels for three fully independent gain structures and tone stacks. The 333XL takes it up a notch - four notches to be exact, with the addition of an overall active Presence control; a very effective analog Noise Gate on the Lead channel; EL34 power tubes for a more compressed midrange (also compatible with a variety of output tubes); and an XL switch on the Crunch and Lead channels that adds serious bottom-end to your tone. Add to this two world-class BUGERA 12" speakers; an assignable, high-class reverb; remote-controllable FX Loop; and switchable power amp damping, and you've got one awesome tone machine “ the 333-212.
This is a closeout model, and does not feature Infinium technology.
- Hand-built and hand-wired 120-watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 tubes (now fully compatible with 6L6 and 5881, etc.)
- Two original 12" BUGERA guitar speakers optimized for tight low-end and modern-vintage mids
- Modern 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high-class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for killer low end control
- Adjustable Noise Gate available on Lead channel
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Call or click to get loads of tube tone and the lastest technology.