- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bugera AC60 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J40349 000000000 J40349000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bugera AC60 60W acoustic combo offers great sound and flexibility at an incredible value. Featuring 60W of power, two independent channels (with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-range self-enclosed amplification.
The Bugera AC60 60W acoustic combo offers great sound and flexibility at an incredible value. Featuring 60W of power, two independent channels (with separate inputs), Bugera's world-famous Turbosound dual-cone speaker and a multi-effects processor (featuring a Klark Teknik processor and 16 FX, including reverb, delay, chorus and more), the AC60 is ready to deliver wherever you need to be heard. And it works equally well with acoustic instruments and vocals.
It also provides a balanced XLR DI output for direct connecting to a mixer board, an Aux. input for playing along with your favorite tracks, an FX loop and much more.
With easy-to-use controls, loads of great features and plenty of power for most gigs, the AC60 is a fantastic grab-and-go combo for a gigging musician.
- Power: 60W (solid state)
- Two channels
- Two inputs (1/4 in. and XLR-1/4 in. combo)
- Speaker: 1x8 Turbosound
- Controls: 3-band EQ (channel 1); 2-band EQ (channel 2), gain, volume, FX select, FX pan, FX level, phantom power on/off
- FX: reverb, delay, chorus
- FX loop
- Tuner output
- XLR direct output
- Headphone output
- Ported cabinet design
- Built-in kick-back stand
Outstanding amp for the performing acoustic guitarist. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.