- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bugera BT210TS 1,600W 2x10 Lightweight Bass Speaker Cabinet
- J18329 000000000 J18329000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you need really righteous bass tone, look no further than the Bugera BT210TS. An ultra-compact and lightweight 1,600-Watt bass cabinet, the BT21...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
1,600W of spine-melting low end in a road-worthy 2x10".
When you need really righteous bass tone, look no further than the Bugera BT210TS. An ultra-compact and lightweight 1,600-Watt bass cabinet, the BT210TS comes loaded with two earth-shaking, British-engineered Turbosound 10" speakers for massive low-end and mids “ and a fully-adjustable 1" horn driver for pristine, sparkling highs. Rounded out with ultrahigh-quality touches, such as recessed carrying handles, integrated rollers, a shockproof metal grille and reinforced corners, the BT210TS is one durable and impressive bass cab. Outstanding on its own, or when paired with our BT115TS, the BT210TS bass cabinet will shake you and your audience to the core!
To match the ideal amount of top-end sparkle to your more-than-ample lows and mids, the 1" HF horn driver' level is easily controllable via the high-quality rotary attenuator, located on the rear panel. Custom tailor your sound for vintage and classic tones all the way through modern, percussive styles.
- Power handling: 1,600W
- Speakers: 2x10" Turbosound drivers; 1" adjustable HF electro-dynamic driver
- Extensive internal bracing and back-porting for rich and powerful low-end response
- Recessed carrying handles
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.