- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Andy Timmons Signature Compressor/Limiter Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J28703 000000000 J28703000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Just like the Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter, this unit is one of the most musically useful guitar dynamics processors on the market. The Carl Martin...Click To Read More About This Product
The famous Compressor Limiter, custom made to Andy Timmons' specs.
Just like the Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter, this unit is one of the most musically useful guitar dynamics processors on the market. The Carl Martin Andy Timmons Signature Compressor/Limiter has been developed in cooperation with Andy Timmons to create a user-friendly yet versatile compressor/limiter with its two presets.
Andy Timmons, long-time user and fan of the Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter, suggested to Carl to create a Compressor/Limiter with two presets, so that he had a preset for more subtle rhythm parts, and a preset with more hard compression and sustain for other parts as solos without having to take up real-estate on the board for two Compressor/Limiters.
The result is a two-preset option for Compression Rate and Level. In order to save knobs and to be as userfriendly as possible, the Threshold and Response settings are fixed for both presets, leaving the pedal with only six knobs, the Threshold and Response being 6mm miniature knobs.
The Carl Martin Andy Timmons Signature Compressor/Limiter has been developed to incorporate the same features, sonic clarity, quietness, and performance of the best studio compressor/limiters.
- Two preset options for Compression and Level
- 2-Compression, 2-Level, Threshold and Response controls
- .25 in. jack for remote switching presets
- Powered by 9 V DC adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.