- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Match Box Line Selector
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583812 000000000 583812000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You're at a gig and you've brought both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar, but don't want to keep plugging and unplugging your instruments. C...Click To Read More About This Product
Enjoy seamless transition with two instruments.
You're at a gig and you've brought both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar, but don't want to keep plugging and unplugging your instruments. Carl Martin's Match Box line selector has got you covered. Two instruments go through this one amp selector for seamless instrument transition. With it's select switch, you can simply route either of the instruments through the amp's gain circuitry, so not only can you shift between the two instruments. The line selectors can also adjust the gain in the Carl Martin Match Box, so you don't have to adjust gain on your amp every time you change instruments.
- Input 1 and 2
- Instrument 1 and 2 gain knobs
- Instrument select footswitch
Order the Match Box now and simplify your live performance sound.
- Power: 9V DC
- 9V DC adapter plug (+ on ring) Power consumption: 12 mA
- S/N ratio: 60 dB
- Input 1: 1 mOhm
- Input 2: 1 mOhm
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm
- Level adjust: + 6dB
- Dimension: 4-1/3"D x 3"W x 1-3/4"H
- Weight: 1lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.